Electric Noodle Maker - Roller Type
How to operate?
After making dough, you can start to roll it into a thin and even sheet.
1. Clean the roller by a few doughs before use. After rolling it 3 - 4 times, the surface will be clean up. Then, remove the contaminated doughs.
2. Adjust the space by the knob to about 4 mm, which is a bigger space.
3. Roll the dough for the first time, and fold it, then rolls it again upon the surface of the dough is clean.
4. Adjust the space thinner to about 2 - 3 mm. Then do the steps over again until it is okay.
5. Attach the cutters and start to making noodles.
6. Wipe the surface with a cleaning cloth.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
1. If the dough is too moist, it sticks on the roller. You can remove it with a food scraper.
2. If the space is too thin, it makes the big-size dough into wavy. In addition, it affects the motor to be overheating and damage the gears.
3. If you are not making noodles, please disassemble the cutters down first.
4. When cleaning, please remove the cutters first! Do not clean while the machine is running. Remove the flour with a brush or wipe them with a cloth.
5. The gears in the machine should add solid oil for maintenance regularly.
1. Commercial type in easy operating and high quality. All made in Taiwan.
2. Spaghetti cutter and Linguine cutter are available. Please choose one of them.
3. The width of the pressing roll is 21 cm. The thickness of the dough is between 1 - 6 mm.
4. Made of stainless steel 430#, instead of wood material and avoiding mold growth.
5. Operating with machines instead of labor can control the fermentation time of the dough precisely, and make the taste consistent.
6. The shape and the width of cutters should be decided before shipping. Please note your need on the requirement sheet.
- Power: Gear Motor 0.5HP
- Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
- Roller Width: 21cm
- Noodle Cutter: Spaghetti cutter or Linguine cutter (All Stainless Steel)
- Machine Size: 52 x 44 x 51 cm / 66 kg
- Packing Size: 58 x 50 x 61 cm / 81 kg (Crate Packing)
Electric Pasta Machine
- Related Products
Roller type electric dough-pressing machine is designed for making sheets of dumplings, jiaozi, pie, bao, etc. The width of the pressing roll is available on 21 cm and 30 cm two types, which is the limited size of sheets. Homemade users usually choose 21 cm type because of the perfect size of storage; bakery, pizza house, or commercial kitchens often choose 30 cm type because it's more productive. The entire panel is made of stainless steel #430, instead of wood material, which may cause mold growth in long-term use. The pressing roll is high-quality, and no coarse on the surface. You can adjust the pressing roller from 1 to 8 mm by the knob. Please adjust the thickness gradually; you cannot do the thinnest thickness at once.