Ginger Crushing Machine (Table Type)
1. This model is made of stainless steel, which is safe and hygienic.
2. The volume of machine body does not take up space.
3. Slag and juice come out by separated output, each has a tray to catch.
4. After connecting the plug, start the switch to forward. One switch does all things. Very easy.
5. It can process 2.5 - 3.3kg of ginger in every 10 minutes.
6. It can save the workforce and avoid occupational diseases due to excessive use of shoulders and hands.
7. The motor is CE and UL certified, which proves the long service life.
|Model||MC-904 Table Type||MC-905 Floor Type|
|Power||Gear motor 1/8 HP||Gear motor 1/2 HP|
|Voltage *||110V / 60Hz||110V / 60Hz|
|Adjustment Space Of Gears||± 3 mm||± 3 mm|
|Gears Width||11 cm||24 cm|
|Capacity **||2.5 - 3.3 kg / 10 mins||5 - 6.6 kg / 10 mins|
|Machine Size||46 x 45 x 30 cm / 44 kg||36 x 48 x 62 cm / 62 kg|
* Please note the voltage you need.
** Raw gingers for example.
Ginger duck stew is a traditional Chinese hot pot in Taiwan. It needs lots of cracked ginger to cook, and Fujimarca Ginger Crusher can help with that!
- Related Products
This model is a good helper for preparing cracked gingers, lemons and kumquats. It has three gears to make fruits and vegetables broken mainly but not for juicing. Through this step the flavor release during cooking. This model can break 11 -14.6 pounds of raw gingers in every 10 minutes.The design is simple and safe. Only one switch to control the forward and backward. When putting gingers into the upper input, the cracked gingers comes out from the front tray, and the juice comes out from the rear one. The higher input port protects your hands from going into the machine.Our motor got CE and UL certified. Stainless steel plates cover the machine, which protects the main gears inside. In addition, the juice will not splash everywhere during the process and keep the environment neatly. The floor type has wheels that are easy to move. If you’d like to know more information, please leave your message on the sheets down below.