Flavor Ice Block Making Machine
The Process of Making Ice Blocks:
1. First, pre-cool the refrigerant for about 4 hours.
2. Pour the flavored liquid into stainless steel buckets and put the lid on.
3. It takes about 4 - 5 hours to complete.
4. Pick up the ice blocks and release them from the mold.
5. After put into the plastic bags, store them in the freezer.
1. Making ice block at -30°C.
2. Made of #304 Stainless Steel board.
3. Equips freezing tank, compressor and cooling fin. Equipped 1/2 Hp circulating pump to keep the temperature constantly.
4. Equipped Pressure Protecting Device.
5. Equips electric thermoregulatory display.
6. Use R404A Refrigerant.
7. Capacity: 8 blocks in a sink, 2.5L for each. You can do it 3 - 4 times per day.
- Power of Compressor: 2HP
- Voltage: Single-Phase 220V or Three-Phase 220V / 380V
- Current: 15 A
- Cooling System: Gas-cooled & Water-cooled
- Machine Size: 205 x 70 x 80cm ± 10%
- Capacity: 8 Blocks Per Round, Each One is 2.5 Liters.