Electric Dumpling Wrapper Maker - Table Type
How to operate?
After dividing dough into small buns, then start to roll it into circular wrappers.
1. Clean the roller by a few doughs before use. After running it 3 - 4 times, the surface will be clean up. Then, remove the contaminated.
2. Adjust the space of rollers by the knob to 3 mm. Roll the dough into shape oval. After that, adjust the space to smaller, and put the short side of sheets ahead to make the shape of circular.
3. After use, wipe the surface with a cleaning cloth.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
1. If the dough is too moist to sticky, you can remove it with a food scraper.
2. If the space is too thin, it makes the big-size dough into wavy. In addition, it affects the motor to be overheating and damage the gears.
3. The gears in the machine should add solid oil for maintenance regularly.
1. For small doughs, the diameter of 4 - 5 cm. The pressing roller can adjust the thickness of 1 - 5 mm.
2. Compared to the commercial model, this type is smaller and lighter, which is more suitable for home use and diners.
3. The feeding plates and the entire cover are made of stainless steel 430#, which can solve the problem of mold growing caused by wood.
4. Pressing rollers are high quality with no coarse.
5. Follow the steps of feeding, you can make round wrappers very easy.
6. Using the machine instead of manmade is effectively and making the taste consistent.
● Power: Gear Motor 40W
● Voltage: 110V / 60Hz *
● Roller Width: 21cm
● Roller Width: 1 - 5mm
● Machine Size: 22 x 31 x 26 cm / 18 kg
● Packing Size: 24 x 33 x 31 cm / 21 kg
* Please tell us the voltage and plug you need.
- Related Products
Roller type electric dough-pressing machine is designed for making sheets of dumplings, jiaozi, pie, bao, etc. The width of the pressing roll is available on 21 cm and 30 cm two types, which is the limited size of sheets. Homemade users usually choose 21 cm type because of the perfect size of storage; bakery, pizza house, or commercial kitchens often choose 30 cm type because it's more productive. The entire panel is made of stainless steel #430, instead of wood material, which may cause mold growth in long-term use. The pressing roll is high-quality, and no coarse on the surface. You can adjust the pressing roller from 1 to 8 mm by the knob. Please adjust the thickness gradually; you cannot do the thinnest thickness at once.
This model is for pressing doughs and making noodles, 2 in 1. The width of the rollers is 21 cm, which is a typical commercial machine. You can adjust the thickness of the dough in 1 - 6 mm. Moreover, you can choose a Spaghetti cutter or Linguine cutter two kinds to make different shapes of noodles. The case of the machine and the rollers are made of 430# Stainless Steel, which is high quality and very durable. The input panel is made of stainless steel instead of material wooden so that it can avoid the problem of mold growth in long-term use. The advantage of operating with the machine is to make the fermentation time evenly, but it also saves labor costs and improves competition at the same time. After the machine assembles with the noodle cutter, you can make noodles evenly in size and thickness. For the quality, we insist on using full-copper wires and high-power motors. The quality is excellent, and it is not easy to burn under regular use. The rollers are smooth and free of holes. You can adjust the knob of the rollers to change the thickness of the dough easily. The cutting knife is made of stainless steel, and there are various sizes of width to choose. Regardless of the type of cutters, they are easy to remove and easy to clean. There are also floor-type noodle-making machines or customized ones. You can choose according to your use and needs!